- Rajeev Kumar |
After Completion of this Course, We will learn following:
- Network Flow.
- Communication between two computers [Wired and Wireless]
- Working of Internet.
- This course explains these concepts, starting with the basic building blocks of networks [Layer1 to Layer7], and how Ethernet Local Area Networks (LANs) operate.
- We discuss IP addressing and subnetting, and how data gets routed from one LAN to another using various Wide Area Networking (WAN) technologies.
- We discuss different topologies used while designing networks - Home, Campus, SOHO, Enterprises etc.
- Virtualization an integral part of Networking and Software and Hardware component of it.
- Practical understanding of "End Devices" "Access Layer" "Distribution Layer" "WLAN" and different ways of connections.